How To Apply: Weekly Program
We are accepting student applications for the Art Factory at Winthrop Arts! At the Art Factory, we strive to provide an inclusive, creative environment for children of all ages and backgrounds. We are proud to offer the after school program for a reasonable price and the classes include drawing, painting, fabrics and sewing, creative writing, ceramics and sculpture, mixed media, and more!
We opened our doors officially on Monday, October 3, 2016 and we hope you and your children stop by and see our new space! Please see below for directions on how to register your child and our Winter/Spring 2017 dates.
Be sure to check out our FAQ page for more info!
You can enroll your child for the weekly program* in three simple steps!
1. Complete and Submit the form below. PLEASE NOTE: This is to enroll your child in the after school program. If you would like to enroll your child in daytime classes, please see HERE.
2. Submit the $35.00 application fee and weekly payment fee.
3. Complete and Submit the Child Waiver Form. After you have submitted the form below and made the payment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Administrator Kathy Collins at 813-758-5161 to receive the child waiver form.
*If you would like to sign your child up for fewer than five days per week, please scroll to the bottom of this page for enrollment information. If you have any questions, please call our Art Factory Administrator, Kathy at 813-758-5161 or email us at email@example.com.
This is the non-refundable Art Factory at Winthrop Arts Registration Fee. Please note, if you are registering several children, we allow one registration fee per family. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
This is the weekly fee for the Art Factory. Please note, there is a four-week minimum sign up requirement. Please note, if you are registering several children, you will need to pay a weekly fee for each child.
WINTER/SPRING 2017 SCHEDULE
Classes are Mondays through Fridays 2pm – 6pm, unless otherwise noted.
Week 1. January 3 - January 6 (No class Monday, 1/2)
Week 2. January 9 - January 13
Week 3. January 17 - January 20 (No class Monday, 1/16 – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day)
Week 4. January 23 - January 27
Week 5. January 30 - February 3
Week 6. February 6 - February 9 (No class Friday, 2/10 – Florida State Fair Day)
Week 7. February 13 - February 17 (The Factory will be open starting at noon on Friday, 3/17 to account for early release day.)
Week 8. February 21 - February 24 (No class Monday, 2/20 – Presidents' Day)
Week 9. February 27 - March 3
Week 10. March 6 - March 10
***NO CLASSES March 13 - March 17 – SPRING BREAK***
Week 11. March 20 - March 24
Week 12. March 27 - March 31
Week 13. April 3 - April 7
Week 14. April 10 - April 13 (No class Friday, 4/14)
Week 15. April 17 - April 21
Week 16. April 24 - April 28
Week 17. May 1 - May 5
Week 18. May 8 - May 12
Week 19. May 15 - May 19
Week 20. May 22 - May 26
SIGN UP information for fewer than 5 days per week
If you are interested in signing up your child for the after school program at the Art Factory, but they cannot attend every day, we now offer the option to sign your child up for 1, 2, or 3 days per week! Each day is $15.00 per week (so 2 classes per week is $30/week and 3 classes is $45/week). Please note, this option includes only after school classes from 4 - 6pm.
Please complete the information below and if you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.
1. Complete and Submit the form below. PLEASE NOTE: This is to enroll your child in the after school program for fewer than five days per week. If you would like to enroll your child in daytime classes, please see HERE. If you would like to sign your child up for The Word Shop, please see HERE.
2. Complete and Submit the Child Waiver Form. Please send completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. Download form HERE.
3. Submit the $35.00 application fee and weekly payment fee.
This payment option is for parents who want their children to attend the after school art program at the Art Factory for 1 - 3 days per week. We politely ask for a four-week commitment upon signing up. Please note, the $15.00 per class price is only for the after school program from 4 - 6pm.