How To Apply: Food Vendors
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A FOOD VENDOR AT THE 10TH ANNUAL winthrop Arts Festival & Artisan Market?
We'd love to have you!
The 10th Annual Winthrop Arts Festival and Artisan Market will be held in Winthrop Common in the beautiful community of Winthrop located in Riverview, Florida. An estimated 5,000-7,000 people are expected to visit our many artists, artisans and vendors during the two-day festival. Winthrop Arts, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit.
Food vendors seeking to be a part of the festival must completely fill out the application and pay the $25 application fee.
You can download the vendor application form HERE and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
A photograph of your cart, truck or tent display must accompany the application. In addition, a minimum of three photos of the food that will be sold at the festival must also accompany the application. All photos can be sent to email@example.com.
Once your application is accepted, a fee of $250 is required to secure your spot. Sites are secured on a first come, first serve basis and space is limited.
- No electricity is provided.
- Food vendors are responsible for remitting any and all sales tax due.
- Food vendors must be present and open throughout the festival and must follow and adhere to any and all festival rules.
- Checks can be made out to Winthrop Arts, Inc. - P.O. Box 2638 Brandon, FL 33509. Food vendors can also pay both fees through our website. See below.
- Applicants will be notified on a rolling bases, but no later than March 1, 2018.
- Questions can be directed to our Executive Director, Kathy Collins at 813-758-5161
Winthrop Arts welcomes a variety of food vendors! There is a non-refundable $25 application fee for all applying food vendors interested in the 2018 Winthrop Arts Festival and Artisan Market.
For accepted food vendors to the 2018 Winthrop Arts Festival and Artisan Market, we require a $250 participation fee.