How To Apply: Vendors
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A VENDOR?....READ ON!
The 11th Annual Winthrop Arts Festival and Market will be held in Winthrop Common in the beautiful community of Winthrop located in Riverview, Florida. The event takes place over the weekend of March 30 - 31, 2019 from 10am - 5pm. Several thousand people are expected to visit our many artists, artisans and vendors during the two-day festival. Winthrop Arts, Inc. is a 501(c) non-profit.
Vendors seeking to be a part of the festival must completely fill out the application and pay the $25 application fee.
You can download the vendor application form HERE and send it to email@example.com or fill out the form below.
Please note that a photograph of your booth or tent display must accompany the application. In addition, two photos of items that will be sold at the festival must also accompany the application. All photos can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your application is accepted, a fee of $150 is required to secure your spot. Sites are secured on a first come, first serve basis and space is limited.
- No electricity is provided.
- Vendors are responsible for remitting any and all sales tax due.
- Vendors must be present and open throughout the festival and must follow and adhere to any and all festival rules.
- Checks can be made out to Winthrop Arts, Inc. and mailed to 867 W. Bloomingdale Ave., Box 6301, Brandon, FL 33508. Vendors can also pay both fees through our website. See below.
- Applicants will be notified on a rolling bases, but no later than March 15, 2019.
- Questions can be directed to our Executive Director, Kathy Collins at 813-758-5161
Winthrop Arts welcomes a variety of vendors! There is a non-refundable $25 application fee for all applying vendors interested in the 2019 Winthrop Arts Festival and Market.
For accepted vendors to the 2019 Winthrop Arts Festival and Artisan Market, we require a $150 non-refundable participation fee.