How To Apply: Vendors
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A VENDOR?....READ ON!
The 10th Annual Winthrop Arts Festival and Artisan Market will be held in Winthrop Common in the beautiful community of Winthrop located in Riverview, Florida. An estimated 5,000-7,000 people are expected to visit our many artists, artisans and vendors during the two-day festival. Winthrop Arts, Inc. is a 501(c) non-profit.
Vendors seeking to be a part of the festival must completely fill out the application and pay the $25 application fee.
You can download the vendor application form HERE and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
Please note that a photograph of your booth or tent display must accompany the application. In addition, two photos of items that will be sold at the festival must also accompany the application. All photos can be sent to email@example.com.
Once your application is accepted, a fee of $150 is required to secure your spot. Sites are secured on a first come, first serve basis and space is limited.
- No electricity is provided.
- Vendors are responsible for remitting any and all sales tax due.
- Vendors must be present and open throughout the festival and must follow and adhere to any and all festival rules.
- Checks can be made out to Winthrop Arts, Inc. - P.O. Box 2638 Brandon, FL 33509. Vendors can also pay both fees through our website. See below.
- Applicants will be notified on a rolling bases, but no later than March 1, 2018.
- Questions can be directed to our Executive Director, Kathy Collins at 813-758-5161
Winthrop Arts welcomes a variety of vendors! There is a non-refundable $25 application fee for all applying vendors interested in the 2018 Winthrop Arts Festival and Artisan Market.